Communication has an imperative role to play in the corporate world. With the increase in complexities of activities in modern business and the technological advancement, its importance is increasing day by day. The PR industry, grew by 19% this year as compared with 13% last year, is on a strong growth trajectory and it is expected to nearly double in size from 1,120 crore rupees in FY 2016 to Rs. 2,100 crores by FY 2020. With the evolution of Corporate Communications, it has become imperative to brace ourselves to cope up with the radical and revolutionary changes which are happening at a breakneck speed.
gearBoB has gathered support of the trend setters and influencers from the communications forte. While it is tough to measure the efficacy of corporate communications, the new tools in social media management, story telling, reputation management and the impact of digitalization on PR have shown proven benefits. gearBoB provides electronic distribution, targeting, measurement and broadcast services. Our comprehensive distribution network maximizes the reach and impact on target audience in general media, trade media, Social media, the investment community, government decision makers and the general public. We guaranteed posting to Press Trust of India Website , Bloomberg terminal and 160 + Online News Distribution Partners.
- Direct relationship with PTI (Press Trust of India), the national news agency that feeds over 500 newsrooms pan India. Every single press release distributed will appear in its original format via PTI Flash on news terminals across the country as well as its own web site (via a direct upload).
- All releases are guaranteed to appear on the Bloomberg Terminal.
- Verbatim press releases distributed to currently over 160 + online partners which include news sites like Aaj Tak, DNA India, Pioneer Alliance, Gujarat Online, Kutch Uday, Chennai Online, Tamil Online, Telegraph India, New Delhi Times, India Today, Money control, etc and trade sites like Information Week, VC Circle, The Automobile Times, Banktech India, VAR India, Finalaya, Hospital management and many more.
- Distribution is now in four languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil.
- In India over 2000 + Indian journalists including over 190 + journalist writing in Hindi, Tamil and Gujarati are already registered, from leading media houses like Economic Times, Litmus News, North East Sun, Mint, Dainik Bhaskar, Business Today, Asian Age, IBN 7, The Statesman, Asian News Agency, Midday, Herald Group, Times of India, Hindustan Times, Network 18, Aaj Tak, Telegraph, India Today Group, Zee, Rediff, Sify, NDTV profit, Financial Express etc.
- Our highly trained editorial team checks every release for spelling, grammar, libel and then themes and tags it so that your news is delivered to the relevant media points in your specific target market (eg. finance, entertainment, technology etc)
- Visibility Reports : A comprehensive summary report of Websites, Online Views, Media Views, Image Views and Engagements
- English: ₹ 25,700
- Hindi: ₹ 21,812
- Gujarati: ₹ 17,700
- Tamil: ₹ 17,700
Call us to know about our annual packages !!